Tuesday, October 6, 2009

Reunion Photos Summer 2009 from Gma Pen

Whitney is not going to be happy about this picture but I thought it was cute of her and her Daddy. At least I didn't post it on Facebook. Got these pictures from Gma Pen and after seeing the ones from Mom thought I would post these. They are not great pics as they came off a disposable camera and then Gma made copies on top of that. Here they are anyway.

How often does Austin hula hoop? I've never seen him hula before. Glad someone caught a picture of him doing this. He really does exercise and this is proof. And keep in mind it was 100+ this day, so why is he working up a sweat hula-ing? And it looks like Whit is doing her usual..reading.

Us five kids with Gma Pen. Not a good picture but I know years from now we'll be grateful we have this picture. We all look a little HOT!

4 comments:

MaKey and Poppa said...

THANKS for posting! All the pictures are great! Really cute of Whitney & Preston...How fun to see them with such great smiles...I cannot believe Austin was trying out the hula hoop on a 106 degree day...he must have been bored...I missed seeing that! The picture of my FIVE with their Grandma...precious in spite of the heat! You will be glad you had that picture taken! You ALL look good however, poor grandma is looking old, but at 87 well, she is!

Staci Rocha said...

Good to see that you are alive and posting :) I tried calling you guys to see how you are doing! Are you going to come trick or treating at our house this year? We miss you guys and hope you are doing well!

I can't believe how HOT it was for our Reunion! That was nice of Grandma to send us all pictures!

Take care and we send our love
XOXO Hugs and kisses from the kids!

Alysa said...

Cute pics. my pics are on mom's blog.

Jennifer said...

How do you send these via email. I didn't realize that you were blogging and emailing them. Keep updating. It's fun to see.