Sunday, July 5, 2009

THE BIG 40

The big b-day has come. It was a fun day with friends and special evening with family. My great friends brought me balloons, chocolates and gifts at work. Then the moment I walked in the door from work my family waited on me for dinner. It sure was special as I believe it's the first time ever that I haven't made my own b-day dinner. Although sometimes that has been by choice, I admit. Most b-day dinners have been made by a restaurant. This special dinner was made by my lovely sweet daughter.
This is the cake that Austin made for me. I like's how there were only four candles. Perfect! It was delicious! Thank you Austin with help from Preston!

So here was the delicious dinner from Whit. She made a delicious salad that had cheese, cranberries, and other goodies in it, along with garlic bread and chicken fettucini alfredo. It was all so good! She did the shopping and everything all by herself (her friends mom drove them to the store). Along with being delicious it was so thoughtful! Thank you Whitney for a special dinner!
The best b-day gift ever is family time and good food! Love you Preston, Whitney & Austin! Thanks for a great b-day!

1 comment:

MaKey and Poppa said...

WOW GREAT PICTURES! I have been waiting for months to see them!! Great job thanks for posting! I love looking over and over again and saving them in my journal!!!