Monday, December 15, 2008

Austin's Accomplishments

Here is Austin's 6th grade school picture. He sure is growing up! Don't you agree? Well 6th grade has been the best thing so far for Austin. He likes having different teachers for math, science, computer lab, PE & core. We are so proud of Austin! He gets up each morning pretty much on his own which is a real change from last year. He works real hard at school & comes home exhausted from straining his brain, ha ha! What a handsome young man! So be prepared because the next picture is going to come as a shock. Make sure you are sitting down before you look.

What an accomplishment! He's getting straight A's. Right after this report card was received we got an email from his teacher letting us know that he now has an A+ in that class thus I crossed out the C and wrote an A+. I've been bragging to everyone about his straight A's. We are so proud of him! He deserves this after all his hard work. I told him I was going to continue to brag by posting this to the blog. Then when I hadn't done it he nicely reminded me, because he's proud of himself too. Way to go Austin! Keep up the hard work!

3 comments:

MaKey and Poppa said...

Congratulations Austin!!! Straight A's We are so proud of you and Poppa & I are sending something in the mail for YOU... ALL because of the A's on your report card!! KEEP UP THE GOOD WORK!! A PINCH on you know where and Hugs & a Kiss on that hard head of yours!! LOVE YA!!

Ryan and Courtney said...

That's very impressive Austin. I shan't tell you what my grades were in middle school, thus revealing that I had way too much fun in 6th grade. Congratulations!! You're the man!! And...I get to go snowboarding this Friday and we're getting tons of new snow.

Staci Rocha said...

Good Job Austin!

Dallin is so proud of his big cousin. He loved seeing your picture, he looks up to you a lot :)

Love,
The Rocha Fam