Saturday, January 1, 2011

Christmas Gifts

My sisters will understand this as I've been wanting one since our girls weekend in Olympia. So guess what my wonderful husband made it for me. My family thinks I'm crazy but I just love it & I'm still decorating it. Thank you Preston. You all have to have one of these. I'm using it as my motivational board for 2011. That's the first time I've typed the new year. Weird! Great memories on this photo board. I'm in the process of adding more pics & sayings to the board as well as special magnets that are just beautiful. Had to share. Hope it inspires you too! My next run is the Wenatchee Marathon Relay or 10K then Seattle Rock n Roll June 25, 2011. I'm becoming a runner!

Two different angles because the hallway is so narrow can't take one straight on. Love it! Tell me what you think. I can think of other uses & ways to decorate it. I'm just getting started. Thanks again to my wonderful, thoughtful, husband! And I must say thank you to everyone who is on this board for making all this possible. What incredible memories!

5 comments:

MaKey and Poppa said...

So excited for you & your good husband! You really wanted that Magnetic Board! You are such an inspiration to all of us! Tell Preston HAPPY BIRTHDAY for us!!!!

Alysa said...

I love it. It turned out great. Lots of great memories on their from the last couple years. So glad I can share some of those memories and accomplishments with you. I need motivation right now to get ready for April, as I sit here lazily eating cheetos, doritos and sun chips (they all came in a bag together)and feeling like crap.
So does this mean you painted the hallway? Can't wait to see. You better have your bedspread on your bed too. No more waiting, just do it.
Ok time to get off my butt and start running again. Thanks for the help. Can't wait to run with you in April. :)

Jennifer said...

Yeah Marnie!!! I love quotes too! One of my new favorites that applies to so much in life is:
"If we don't do something different today, we're not going to be any different tomorrow"
Unknown (to me anyway) Way to hang in there and set goals for yourself! You are amazing, but I still haven't caught the bug, yet!

Preston said...

It's kind of like having a refrigerator in the hall - except I can't get food out of it. I love Marnie - easy to please. It's great that she's found a passion in running.

Staci Rocha said...

That is an awesome - inspirational board! Great idea!! I am so happy for you that you have accomplished so many races! You have been a great example! That was so sweet of Preston to make it for you too :)

So, if we are doing this race in June don't we need to be paying the fee this month? How much is it? Are we really going to do it or should we go to Panguitch and do the balloon festival weekend???