Friday, October 24, 2008

I've Been Tagged


My friend, Sheli, tagged me & we are using the 4th file & 4th picture. So here it is. This is Austin from 4th grade Field day when he was competing in the running long jump. Now I wish I would have also noted how far he jumped. Austin is in motion in this picture. Landing one footed & falling forward. He didn't win this event & it wasn't his strongest event that year. His strongest event in 4th grade was the softball throw. I was amazed at how far these 4th graders could throw. He came in 4th place which didn't qualify him for the all district meet. However he did his best & gave it his all. Now...I'm going to tag my siblings Staci, Alysa & Ryan. Thanks Sheli. This was a fun way to go through my old photos. Once I started looking at the old ones I couldn't quit. Now I'll want to share other old photos that I thought were great.

3 comments:

Ryan and Courtney said...

I see you tagged me, but I don't understand the tag!! I'm supposed to do what exactly? It's a little confusing. What are you guys doing for Halloween this year?

Staci Rocha said...

Hi Marnie,

I am just now checking your blog! Ever since my computer crashed a few months ago I lost all my links and stuff. Anyhoo,It's great to see some new pictures! Keep posting!

Thanks for doing all the driving with our trip to WA. It was so much fun, it was sad to have it come to an end.

Well, when is our next gathering going to be?

Staci Rocha said...

P.S Thank you so much for the family reunion DVD. The kids have loved watching it!